Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I Passed!

I got an e-mail this morning saying I passed my CPCU exam! That was a fast response. I'd like to think it's because I did so well, that it wasn't even a question, but I highly doubt that. No matter, I passed so I've got 3 down with 5 to go. I'm done until after the baby though. Now I've just got to get ready for my Garage Sale this weekend, finish my baby blanket project, gets lots of traveling in, take some childbirth classes, do my Christmas shopping, and have this baby!

It really is a relief. This week will keep me busy at home as I've decided to have a garage sale on Saturday plus with all of my traveling have been neglecting the housework. During the evenings this week, I'm going to clean and get the garage sale items ready. Saturday the sale is from 9-2, Will and Samara are coming over Saturday evening to visit and watch a college football game. Sunday, I finally get to go back to church and then in the afternoon we're going to Chris and Tammy's to visit. Hopefully, Sunday evening and next week I can do some major work on the blanket and get some pictures to update.

I haven't done dinner yet, and I've got a lot to do tonight, so goodbye for now!

No comments: