Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today I turn 26 years old. I hope it's a good day. So far I have received cards from my Mother-In-Law and friend Erica. Eric and I celebrated last weekend with a dinner by ourselves and he let me get a new pair of tennis shoes. The rest of the fitness equipment was a tax refund present.

This weekend my Mom is coming to town to visit and see the baby, so I'm sure we'll have dinner out to celebrate too.

Work went really well yesterday. I had a presentation to a client that I wasn't feeling especially confident about, but it went very well. Today I have a lot of catching up to do, but I don't have that dark cloud of dread anymore. At one point rumors were that they were going to do corporate wide staff reductions today. I suppose getting RIFed (Reduction in Force) could bring me down, but hey, at least I could come home and take a nap!

I expect today to be good. Grace started me off with a beautiful Happy Birthday smile, so what else could I ask for?

3 comments:

Tomika said...

Happy Birthday, Jennifer! Hope you have a wonderful day...

Lisa said...

HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY!

What a way to start your day with a beautiful smile from your daughter!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Kitten said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOTS!