Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Do You Want to See?

I know I've talked alot about Grace's cleft palate. Those of you who know me in person (and have seen us since Grace was born) have probably seen it. When we first explain it to people, I don't know that they really know what we are talking about. Tonight Grace was crying and I decided to snap a picture, so you have a general idea of what her cleft looks like. You can see it better in real life, but this picture isn't too bad.

Click here to see Grace's cleft palate.

4 comments:

Tomika said...

I am one of those who didn't really understand what it would look like - although I understand the concept of what it is. It's still kinda hard for me to tell where exactly the hole is. Is that the roof of her mouth?

Mrs. T said...

I'm so glad you posted that. When I try to explain it to Eric it's hard to understand, so I showed him the pic. Wow! I loved the other pics, too by the way. So cute! You can tell in her photos how she's getting more interactive and aware of things.

Jennifer said...

Yes. It's the roof of her mouth. Towards the back where the "hangy down thing" is.

Kitten said...

I can't see a thing but those big ol' cheeks. What a cutie pie!

Is the surgery scheduled for this coming December? I don't remember how old she has to be.