Monday, October 13, 2003

New Beginnings

I'm calling that the title because this is a new week. It's Monday and today I'm restarting the diet. My goal, lose 10 pounds by Thanksgiving. That will get me back to my ending BFL weight. It's a little disgusting to me that I've gained that much, but at least I know how to lose it. I've got 6 1/2 weeks to do it. I know I'll be having more than 1 cheat day this week because I've got my Girl's Weekend Out (GWO) this weekend, but overall I think I can do it. So far I'm on track, I had my protein shake and apple for breakfast, packed my days worth of authorized food and even packed my gym bag for after work. That will be tough, I haven't been to the gym since August 28. (Maybe that's why I gained 10 pounds?)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to looking good by the holidays again, although looking good isn't as obvious in the winter, when we're in sweaters and stuff than the summer when you get to wear cute tank tops that show off the toned arms and shoulders, but at least I'll feel good. Maybe by Thanksgiving we'll be trying again, or I could possibly be in the very early stages of pregnancy.

I finally (cross your fingers) have stopped bleeding, nothing since early Saturday morning. I'm starting to feel human again. I'm guessing I could get a real period in as little as 3 weeks, but I don't really think I'm a hurry, I've had enough bleeding over the last 2 weeks to last a while. Eric is also interested in waiting maybe two months to try. We'll discuss it after the first month. He wants me to be on track, just to be safe. The doctor said one month was all I needed though, so we'll have to discuss some more. Maybe we'll try in a month if it looks like I'm close to the Thanksgiving goal, but if not, I'll give myself another month to get there. Either way, it'll be ok. Well, I'm officially supposed to be at work now, so I guess I should get to work. Later.

No comments: