Thursday, October 16, 2003

Did I say I was starting a diet? That went really well up until about 5:00 pl.m. on Monday night. I've been busy at work and I missed one of my snacks, so I was starving and wanted chocolate. I also had a headache, so I went to Kroger to pick up my perscription and also picked up a Kit Kat and a frozen pizza for dinner. Anyway, we ate pizza for dinner, so there wasn't a healthy lunch prepared for Tuesday...

I think it's hard to be motivated when I hope to get pregnant again pretty quickly. I can't do the 12-week program, because if all goes as planned I'll be pregnant by then and then won't be meeting those goals. Another lack of motivation this week is my Girl's Weekend starting tomorrow.

It will be a weekend full of fun, laughter, tears, and of course bad food. Maybe next Monday...

Girl's weekend should be promising. I think I need this time with good friends. On a positive note, now that I'm not pregnant and my other friend that is "trying" didn't succeed this month, we can enjoy the hot tub this weekend. There's always an upside. Don't get me wrong, I would trade the weekend in the hot tub for my baby in a heartbeat, but...we take what we can get.

Overall, it's been a good week. I've only had to cry once, last night. I was telling Eric about my pregnant friend Tammy's great doctor's visit and ultrasound and started crying. It just made me sad because I really wanted the good doctor's visit and ultrasound. That bugs me sometimes, I never even had one "good" visit to the doctor. Next time. On the other hand, my sadness had nothing to do with my feelings about her pregnancy, it was just a reminder of mine. She's doing so great and I'm so happy for her and excited about the baby. The baby could be here in as little as 2 weeks!

That's it for now, I'll check in after the GWO (Girl's Weekend Out).

No comments: