Thursday, October 23, 2003

I just read my friend's blogs and feel I'm a little behind on posting. I just love getting the updates. Hopefully, I have some readers too that don't think I'm just rambling. Been a pretty good week. Yesterday I spent all day at my employers both at the OSU Career Fair. It was pretty cool, but a little overwhelming to know that with a check mark in the wrong box, a kid I talked to would never even get his resume looked at. Wow! I can't believe I managed to land such a great job.

Just read Erica's blog and she's in the "trying" week. I have a feeling this is her month. I wish it were mine too. I also have a feeling that I'll only have to try once this time. Speaking of feelings, I kind of think I'll only have to wait another week or two for AF (Aunt Flow, for future reference). Don't know what it is. I just love every idea about being pregnant and can't wait to do it again. Of course I'm a little scared that next time I'll be hit with unbearable morning sickness, but...it'll be worth it if all goes well.

Today I had to give back some of the maternity clothes I borrowed. The coworker that lent them to me has another friend that needs some now, but she's due in February, so I could still get them back before I need them. Assuming I get pregnant sometime in November, I probably won't need clothes until about March, so that's ok. It wasn't even that weird to pack them up and give them back.

Ok enough for now. Tommorrow I have my follow up doctor's appointment, so I'll write more then.

No comments: