Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Just For Fun

I've been bad about the pictures lately, so here are some recent favorites.

This was taken on 1/25 when Grace was still in sleeves. Her Grandpa Gary sent her this big red dog.


This one was Grace dressed up for church using her sippy cup. The outfit was one of her birthday gifts from Grandma. Taken 2/5.


Same day. Grace was sitting in her birthday chair from Erica.


Here is Grace in all of her glory last weekend throwing a fit.


Still...


Still...


After the fit, she needed to chill out with her lovey.


This one was was taken on Monday before leaving for daycare. This outfit was a Valentine's gift from Grandma.


And finally, this was taken by me last weekend to show how much my hair has grown back. I promise, it's growing.

3 comments:

Mrs. T said...

Thanks so much for sharing the pics! Grace is so darn cute! And I can get over how much your hair has grown back. I'm sure that makes you happy!

Kitten said...

I love the picture of her with her sippy cup because you can see her path of destruction behind her. Very very cute!!!

Miss you and your hairy head tons!!

Anonymous said...

Your both gorgeous. I must say I love the ones where shes crying then she has her lovey and she's fine. What a cutie!