Wednesday, February 09, 2005

CD 1

This afternoon my body decided that it is once again ready to get pregnant. Not that my mind agrees by any means, but apparently I'm fully recuperated. Don't worry, you won't have to hear about my monthly cycle on a regular basis, since I'm not working on the TTC thing anymore, but this month I have a small delima.

I saw the doctor two weeks ago and was given a perscription for birth control pills. I decided to utilize our mail order perscription service, so I sent my perscription in last Monday. My pills have not arrived yet, but I was supposed to start them when my period started. I guess I'll wait and see when they arrive. If they get here tomorrow, I may go ahead and start them this month, if not, I may decide to wait another month to be sure I'm using them correctly. Maybe I'll call the doctor to see what they think. Also, anyone remember how long it takes for them to take effect? I don't want to mess that one up!

1 comment:

Mrs. T said...

That's funny I asked you what you were going to do last week if you started before they got there. I bet the doc can call in a prescription to the pharmacy. About how long it takes effect.... I'd say keep it safe for a month to get them in your body.