Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Guesses

First of all, I'd like to say that I've felt better today. The morning started off a little rough, but then as the day went on, I felt better. I've even got my wedding ring on again.

I don't think I'm going to meet my Thanksgiving deadline for all of my work projects, but I guess that keeps me busy instead of just sitting around waiting.

Anyway, about this post. I was told that I needed to post guesses from my friends and family. These are the one's I've been told. If anyone else wants to make a guess, put it in the comments section. I've put them in order of soonest to farthest away. I don't know that there is a prize, but if someone is exactly right, I may have to do something.

12/2/04 - 7lb 14oz (Samara)
12/10/04 - 8lb 3oz (Me)
12/13/04 - 8lb 9oz (Heather)
12/14/04 - 9lb 2 oz (Eric)
12/15/04 - 7lb 15 oz (Erica)
12/18/04 - 7lb 4oz (Danialle)

We'll have to see who wins.

1 comment:

Kitten said...

Man! I didn't think I was last and smallest! Cripes. Oh well, I'll stick to my guns. Hang in there toots!