Friday, April 07, 2006

Holding it Together

So, I've been neglecting my blog...

In the midst of my busiest time at work and extra hours when possible, my week 6 radiation fatigue, student, Mom and wife, I've been lax about keeping up the blog. I've had a post brewing for a while that has less to do with what I've been doing this week and more to do with how I feel, but I'm not quite ready to post it yet. It will come.

I am surviving though. Monday will be my final radiation treatment. Yahoo! Next week I also have several work projects that HAVE to be completed. Not sure how it's going to happen. With class two nights a week I have to leave on time those days. The other days, I could stay late, but too late and I'll go two days in a row without spending any evening time with Grace.

This weekend Eric's dad and girlfriend are visiting. The guys are planning on finishing up the bathroom project. As of tonight all the drywall has been completed (we left the last wall with the fixtures until we had more help). Tomorrow they tile. Tomorrow evening we have plans for dinner and a hockey game. Sometime I need to study as next Thursday is my first chemistry exam.

Sunday, I'll attempt to get some new Grace pictures up. Also, Sunday I'm hoping to get some very exciting news from one of my very best friends.

Only three more weeks until my next girls weekend. Boy do I need it. If only I could find a magic Jennifer clone to go to work and get my piles of work in order while I'm gone...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your upcoming last radiation treatment! That's such great news!
It's so neat that you're back in school too! I'm sure you miss the extra time with Grace, but she is going to be so darn proud of her "Dr. Mommy" when she gets older. :)
I'm changing my daily prayer for you from being strong through treatments to now just keeping your sanity through being a premed student, wife and mommy all at the same time! You really are an inspiration... Good luck with everything!

Kitten said...

I woke up Saturday morning and started crying because I wanted to see my BFF's so bad. I think I freaked Chadd out a little.

Miss you toots....hang in there and call whenever you need to vent.