Monday, March 13, 2006

Getting Better

I'm feeling a little less overwhelmed this week. Eric came home from the hospital Friday night. His Mom came to help out over the weekend and we got my house clean and I got to rest a bit.

Work is still really busy, but I'm actual able to start marking things off of my to-do list instead of just adding them, so I feel like I'm making progress. I can't write much tonight because I'm taking a CPCU exam tomorrow and I need to study.

Eric is having a Lithotripsy tomorrow to break up the remaining kidney stone and hopefully, this chapter of our saga will be ending soon.

In other news, I think I'm starting to feel some of the radiation side effects. My bras are starting to become uncomfortable by the end of the day and if I exam myself close enough I can detect a slight difference in the color of my skin from the left to right side.

This weekend my parents are coming for a long weekend. For my birthday my Dad is doing some odd jobs around the house for me and Mom and I will get to visit.

Ok, I only have a couple of hours until bedtime and need to get prepared for my test. Maybe I'll write more on Tuesday or Wednesday.

No comments: