Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Sweet and Sour

Sweet
1. I got a letter from my brother this week. It was very touching and said some really nice things about our family and our abilities as parents. I think he's ready to come home and we can hopefully get to see more of each other. I'd post some quotes here, but since most of my family (including brother) read this, I won't embarrass him. I'll just say, Thanks for the letter and we miss you too. Only a couple more months.

2. My husband has been very helpful around the house. Monday Grace was being a handful so he made a salad (cut up all the pieces himself), finished the chicken I started, and cleaned up the kitchen while I was giving her a bath.

3. Grace has been sick (see Sour below) and Eric has taken 2 half days off work, scheduled and taken her to the doctor, and filled her perscription, with no prodding from me.

Sour
1. Viral infection including a flu rash. Causing day-care to call Tuesday to tell us about her fever and Eric and I staying home today (half day each) to keep her from infecting the rest of the day-care center.

2. Double Ear Infection also found at the doctor's appointment. Antibotics prescribed to take care of that one.

Ahh, motherhood.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh being sick is no fun.
Hope she's better soon

Anonymous said...

if your really think that after all i've been through over here, that i would be emabarressed, well your probably wrong. But Maybe not. take CareSis