Friday, July 01, 2005

Bummed

Today was the end of one of my best friend's 25th cycle trying to get pregnant. This month we really thought things looked good. It was her first month on Clomid and she had excellent timing and fantastic progesterone levels. We don't know why things aren't working for her, but they just aren't.

My heart breaks for her. I have no idea what it must be like to face that disappointment month after month. Especially when her friends and family all keep getting pregnant and then having babies around her. She's so strong and never lets you see that it maybe hurts to see you with your baby, but I know it has to make her heart ache.

I wish there was something I could do to help her finally get pregnant, but there's nothing any of us can do. All I can do is pray. Pray that she will finally get pregnant, pray that God will keep her strong, pray that she will continue to handle whatever is thrown her way. If you believe, maybe you could pray too?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen!! I have been following your blog since you have PG.. i am now PG myself.. I tried acupuncture for fertiltiy and it worked wonders for me.. w/in two months I was PG after 7 cycles of trying... just a thought for your friend!! My heart breaks for her.. even though I didn't TTC as long I know each month of getting AF can be dissapointing.. she is in my prayers!!!