Sunday, April 24, 2005

Grace at 4 1/2 months

Things happen so fast. Two big milestomes this week.

1. Grace learned how to roll from her back to stomach. It happened for the first time on Tuesday while I was at the Toyota dealership getting my oil changed. I had a blanket on the carpet in the waiting area and she flipped right over. Now she does it like it's nothing. I haven't seen her go from front to back in a while, but I guess new things are more exciting.

2. We started solids tonight. Her first meal was Rice Cereal and it was really watered down, but she loved it! She kept getting really excited and waving her arms around and trying to grab my hand. She didn't spit much out either, so I count it a success. Here's a picture.


She's looked surprised all day. We stuck a bow in her hair and got this picture.


And for your viewing pleasure, check out Grace in her new shades.

1 comment:

Kitten said...

Oh my god....must resist urge to fly to Columbus.....