Friday, April 08, 2005

It's Me Again

This week has finally started to settle a bit at work. I've still been busy, but I don't feel like there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

I decided to take today (Friday) off of work, because we've got a busy weekend coming up. I kept Grace home today and it's been nice so far. We got up for our 6:00 bottle, then after the bottle I took a shower while Grace played. Then we went back to bed around 7:30 and slept until 9. She took a bottle at 9 and we've been playing and doing chores this morning. After the noon bottle we're leaving the house. I'm going to take her by my office to see the people and we're going to the store to get some ingredients for a couple of items I'm taking to Samara's shower. I'd also like to stop by the vet to get some cat food and maybe get my car washed.

Tonight I'm going to make the food I'm in charge of for the shower. Erica is coming in around 8:30 or 9:00 for the night. Tomorrow morning we'll pick Danialle up at the airport and then we're due at the shower around noon. I'm expecting that to be a great time. Saturday afternoon, Erica has to head home, but Danialle isn't leaving until Sunday morning. We'll go out to dinner and probably just hang out.

I've got alot on the calendar for next week. One all day meeting and some training for work. Grace will have her 4 month doctors appointment which I will try to do a really good update on, and one other thing which I can't really discuss here. Depending on what happens with that, I'll bring it up when it can be "officially" public.

GWO is coming up fast and I'm preparing my wallet to buy my skinny girlfriend's dinner. I can't wait to have a whole weekend just to hang out. For Eric's sake, I hope Grace starts sleeping by then. I'm really hoping we'll get some direction at the doctor's for that. We've stopped feeding her overnight, but she still wakes up and comes to bed with me. I'm ready to stop that, but it will probably mean letting Grace cry. Eric's getting a little tired of the couch.

Ok, I've got a couple more things to do before we go out for our errands, so I better go.

No comments: