Monday, June 14, 2004

More Pictures

In an e-mail to my girls today, I mentioned that the outfit I wore to work, hid nothing about my new shape. I am posting a picture below. The shirt is form fitting, so shows exactly where my belly is without hiding it in lots of extra fabric. It's so bizarre, that I now chose to wear things that make me look "fat", where I used to complete avoid any outfit that would accentuate my waistline. I can still cling to the fact that I've gained very little weight 1/2 pound to be exact. At least by the time I have gained 10 or 15 pounds, my belly should be very round and pregnant like.


I have also included a link to the close up belly shot. I'll add this one to the sidebar.

Ok, it's starting to seem like I'm obsessed with my growth. I guess this is it until the kicking starts.

2 comments:

Mrs. T said...

Your belly is definitely getting more of a baby shape! I love that shirt! It looks really good!

Anonymous said...

You are too cute! I dig that shirt a lot, time to show that belly off!