Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Making Some Changes

A very good friend of mine got tired of begging for pictures and created a Flicker account for me. I've added the link to my sidebar and here it is again. I added some fairly recent pictures and I will attempt to upload them there as well. I didn't want to go too crazy, so I didn't add too many, but there are some good ones.

I also did a little updating to my sidebar. I updated Grace's weight from her last official appointment and moved around some of the blog links to the correct category and added some more that I read. Didn't mean to let this fall into such a state, but I've got other stuff going on!

2 comments:

Mrs. T said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I needed a little Grace fix to tide me over for a few weeks! So darn adorable! I can't wait to play with her in person soon! Yay!

Kitten said...

YAY!! There she is!!!! She is getting soooooo cute, if it's possible for her to get more cute than previous.

It looks like her eyelashes and hair are getting a little darker too. What a sweetie.

I love that look of "What?" on her face.