Sunday, September 17, 2006

Guess Who...

Guess who forgot to pay her tuition by Friday? Yep, that's right. I forgot to go online and pay and Saturday when I went to do it, they had already dropped all my classes for Autumn quarter (which starts on Wednesday). Today I got online and attemped to re-register. No problem with the last Chemistry class with the Saturday lab, but they wouldn't let me register for the Biology class. When I registered the first time I had to get the department head to sign me in since I don't have the pre-reqs for that class. I'm hoping the signature will still hold and I can get back in without getting all the signatures again. I've gotta find time to do that tomorrow, maybe over lunch?

Uggh. What a difference 24 hours makes. One day earlier and I would have saved myself lots of trouble.

In other news, just found out I passed my 7th CPCU exam on Thursday. One more to go before qualifying for the trip to Hawaii next September!

No comments: