Friday, November 18, 2005

Almost

My hair is almost gone. This was taken this morning freshly out of the shower. Last night Eric told me he thought I'd be bald by Sunday. I think it depends on how long I shower tomorrow. It's funny because to me my hair looks much lighter in color now, but it's just because it's so thin. The hairs in my hands in the shower are still very dark.



For comparison, the family pictures I posted yesterday were taken two weeks ago tomorrow.

When the hair goes it goes. It's been falling out for just 9 days.

2 comments:

Mrs. T said...

Wow! It's amazing how fast its went. You still look lovely with or without hair. It does seem lighter, but I agree it might be because it's so thin. It will be interesting to see how it grows back, too.

Kitten said...

You look like you've dyed it blonde! I agree with Mrs. T (hey that rhymes!) you still look adorable! Plus, it seems like your eyebrows are staying put.