Monday, November 03, 2008

Grace & Luke - Halloween 2008

Just wanted to get a photo up from Halloween (click to go to Flickr and see the rest). Halloween was awesome this year as Grace was really into it. And while she loved getting candy, she remembered her manners and said "Trick or Treat" when she walked up to a house (rather than running up with her pail/bag open and waiting), and said "Thank you" to everyone who gave her a treat. Luke pretty much slept in the stroller.

I promise later this week to do a 6-month update on Luke (I missed his 5 month update, so can't miss this one). And if I can find some free time, I'd love to do a long rambling post on some of the events we've had going on since August or so. Wish I had more time to update here, but Grace is in the bath and I need to get her to bed before waking up Eric for his night job (more on that if I get around to a long post) and I need to update my budget and pay some bills tonight.

Luke's Dr. appointment is on Thursday, so I'll try to update Thursday night.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Grace & Luke look adorable in their costumes! Gabrielle was really into Halloween this year too. Can't wait to read Luke's 6 month update - it's crazy that he's already a half a year old!!!