Sunday, October 05, 2008

Another Milestone

Just so I don't forget to put this one in the baby book... Luke figured out how to roll the other way today. He's been rolling from back to belly for a while now, but never figured out how to go from belly to back. I think he did it about a week ago, but I didn't actually see it.

This morning he was hanging out on the floor in my bedroom while I was getting ready for church and I saw it happen. He did it a couple more times today too.

Next milestone I'm hoping for is unsupported sitting. I've been working with him, but he still either immediately falls to the side or he leans too far forward and cries because it squishes his tummy. Today, I pulled the "Jumperoo" out of the basement and he seems to like it although he hasn't figured out how to actual jump yet. Hope to update later this week with an official 5 month update.

No comments: