Monday, December 10, 2007

16 Weeks, 2 days

Yes, I still owe an updated belly picture. And yes, I have a belly to update about.

I also need to update on Grace's birthday party, but I only have a minute.

So, for 16 weeks. Biggest news is that the movement thing is a definate and getting stronger all the time. It's different than with Grace though. Not sure exactly how. With Grace at this point it felt like little bumps and nudges, this time it's more like the baby is moving and flipping over. It's not kicks or punches, but movement. I know that doesn't make sense, but I can't describe it. I also feel it alot. I wonder if this baby will be more active than Grace, at least in utero. Or maybe I am just more in tune this time. I'm looking forward to the other kinds of movement, because honestly this just feels weird.

The morning sickness thing still throws me for a loop. I've been trying to do better about eating soon after getting up in the morning, but if I don't, I will get sick. I threw up last Tuesday as a matter of fact. At least if I eat, I don't get nauseous and it only seems to be a problem first thing in the morning. I guess the rest of the day I eat before I get to that point.

With Grace I'd gained 2.5 pounds at 16 weeks. This time I'm still holding steady between 5 and 5.5 depending on the day. I gained it quicker, but I haven't really gained much this month. I wonder if I am eating healthier? I do love a good salad and I'm not all that interested in sweets, so maybe this is good?

Ok, I've got lots to do tonight. I'll try to make taking a picture one of them and I'll update on Grace's party soon. I've got some good pictures with her cousins from this weekend.

No comments: