Sunday, August 20, 2006

GWO Girls and Husbands


GWO Girls and Husbands
Originally uploaded by Jenmomma.
Click to see pictures I added. Some from the blueberry farm, some from the wedding.

I'd like to write more, but can't seem to find the time. Grace is being awesome today, so I need to play with her some more. Also, I have to study tonight. I have another Chemistry exam tomorrow. I am happy to report I got an 88 on the last one, so if tomorrow and the final are good, I could still pull off an A for the quarter.

This week will be crazy at work too. Our audit starts Tuesday and I have a big project to get done by Wednesday. I'm not sure how it'll happen, but I see more early mornings and nights with the laptop in my future this week. Uggh. Anybody know where I could get a job that pays well, but doesn't require bringing work home nightly?

Ok, I think Grace and I are going to go start dinner.

No comments: